Human Resources Coordinator
Company: Renewable Energy Group, Inc.
Posted on: November 19, 2021
It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what
they're doing!--We're committed to bringing passion and customer
focus to the business. Description HR/Payroll Coordinator:The Human
Resources and Payroll Coordinator is responsible for updating and
maintaining the integrity of employee and payroll related data,
providing customer service to employees at various levels for human
resources and payroll related questions or issues, and ensuring
timely and accurate payroll processing. Responsibilities:
- Provide a high level of customer service as a primary contact
for payroll related employee inquiries and troubleshooting payroll
- Identify process improvement initiatives and define standards
for new processes.
- Assist in establishing payroll procedures and guidelines as
well as troubleshooting payroll problems.
- Establish and maintain relationships with the other functional
areas such as Finance, Compensation, and Benefits and act as a
resource for payroll related requests.
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory
changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent
management, and employment law
- Manage employee changes in the HRIS system (job transfers,
compensation changes, terminations, LOA, promotions, demotions,
- Administer end to end payroll process for 800+ U.S. employees
on a biweekly schedule.
- Ensure compliance for exempt and non-exempt employee
populations to include garnishments and bonus/severance
- Assist with resolution of errors and system problems by
analyzing all payroll related data and then researching and finding
- Oversee periodic reviews/audits of payroll related processes to
ensure compliance with all policies and procedures as well as
federal, state and local laws.
- Review time sheets, work charts, wage computation, and other
information to detect and reconcile payroll discrepancies.
- Continually update knowledge of legal or regulatory
- Other related duties as assigned. Qualifications:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and
- Excellent software skills, with high proficiency in Microsoft
- Knowledge of wage and hour laws, tax reporting and FLSA
- Knowledge of payroll related state, legal, tax, and compliance
- Demonstrated understanding of basic accounting principles
including journal entries and reconciliations
- Experience with ADP or Workday preferred, but will train the
- Prefer 1 year of high volume end to end payroll processing
experience with experience in multi-state corporation.REG is
committed to creating a diverse environment and is an equal
opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age,
religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual
orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Keywords: Renewable Energy Group, Inc., Ames , Human Resources Coordinator, Human Resources , Ames, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!