Sales Operations Analyst
Company: Workiva, Inc.
Posted on: May 16, 2020
The Sales Operations Analyst will be charged with supporting our
Incentive Compensation function, a key element to our overall
revenue growth strategy.
This role will facilitate accurate and timely Incentive
Compensation cycles. Detail-oriented, strong system skills, and
exceptional time management are core competencies. An interest and
skills in understanding and improving process while executing in a
rigorous monthly cadence, this individual will help ensure that our
commissions calculation and payments processes are executed
efficiently and effectively.
Validating booking and quota credit, calculating individual and
roll-up commissions, updating participant statements / plans, and
responding to seller inquiries on commissions represent the core
duties of the Sales Operations Analyst role within our Incentive
WHERE YOU LL WORK
Our values drive how we work and who we hire. You will see these
values ingrained in how we support our customers, work with team
members, build our products and in the work environment we ve
* CUSTOMER SUCCESS: Always delight our customers.
* TRUST: Rely on each other.
* INTEGRITY: Do the right thing, every time.
* COLLABORATION: Share resources and work together.
* INNOVATION: Keep creating solutions and finding better ways.
* INCLUSION: Support a diverse community where we all belong.
* ACCOUNTABILITY: Be responsible for your success and failure.
We believe our people are our greatest asset, and our unique
culture gives employees the opportunity to make an impact everyday.
We give our employees the freedom and resources they need backed by
our culture of collaboration and diverse thought to continue
innovating and breaking new ground. We hire talented people with a
wide range of skills and experiences who are eager to tackle some
of today s most challenging problems.
At Workiva, you ll enjoy:
* FANTASTIC BENEFITS: With coverage starting day one, choose from
competitive health, dental, and vision plans on the largest
physician networks available.
* CASUAL DRESS: Workiva has a casual work environment, most people
wear jeans to the office.
* INVOLVEMENT: Ability to participate in Employee Resource Groups,
(Women in Tech, Women in Sales, Ethnic Diversity, Veterans, Rainbow
(LGBTQ), Remote Employees, Caregiving) Volunteering, Company wide
celebrations, and more
* WORK-LIFE BALANCE: We have competitive PTO, VTO and Parental
Leave. We encourage employees to spend time enjoying life outside
LEARN MORE: https://www.linkedin.com/company/workiva/life/
Individuals seeking employment are considered without regard to
race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or
Keywords: Workiva, Inc., Ames , Sales Operations Analyst, Sales , Ames, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!