Company: Seaboard Foods
Posted on: January 8, 2019
SUMMARY: If you are a curious and driven person, there's a place for you at Seaboard Foods to share new ideas, drive innovation and be a part of a dynamic team. This position is responsible for all administrative functions related to the office. Coordinates clerical activities for Production Management. The position will receive calls at establishment, determines nature of business, and directs callers to destination by performing other clerical duties.
YOU\'RE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
* Provide daily support to the management team including preparation of various business reports, correspondence, memoranda and materials requiring a high level of confidentiality.
* Provide administrative support, including typing, faxing, copying, meeting coordination and arranging travel.
* Manages H.A. protocols for vaccination, medication, or other changes as assigned. Responsible for extracting data from the protocols, summarizing, and distributing for further analysis and updates and prepares prescriptions on a quarterly basis.
* Maintain the Paid Time Off record keeping for managers and salary employees.
* Maintains and distributes numerous daily, weekly, and monthly production reports to management.
* Exceptional organizational skills and ability to prioritize
* Other duties assigned but not limited to: Office Supply inventory, UPS, Purchase Orders, Invoicing, Expense Reports, and company meat sales.
WE WANT SOMEONE WHO:
* Is curious, driven and will question practices.
* Is passionate about driving high quality pork products from the farm to beyond the table.
* Can impact our organization by navigating through interesting and challenging opportunities.
* Has a background in the livestock industry with a focus in health assurance is preferred, but not required.
* Is very organized and analytical.
* Can communicate well and has good customer service.
WHY JOIN SEABOARD FOODS?
* Your impact: As the production coordinator you play an important role in the organization and communication throughout our operations in Iowa.
* Traditional benefits include: competitive pay, affordable medical, dental, vision and prescription drug coverage, retirement savings plans for full-time and active employees, flexible spending accounts, life/AD&D insurance, family life insurance and employee assistance program.
* Other benefits: career training and advancement, discounted pork products, employee referral bonuses, wellness programs, annual family events and discount programs.
ABOUT SEABOARD FOODS:
As part of a uniquely connected food system, Seaboard Foods controls every step of the process to create the most sought-after pork. More than 5,000 employees in six states work in the company's farms, feed mills, and pork processing plant to produce Prairie Fresh(R) pork, as well as at Seaboard Foods' wholly owned subsidiary High Plains Bioenergy, which produces biogas, biodiesel and compressed natural gas (CNG). The company is a top U.S. pork producer and processor and a leading exporter of pork to more than 30 countries. Because its pork products are served to diverse global consumers, Seaboard Foods is committed to the continual pursuit of pork perfection by seeking a better way to produce wholesome pork and connect every step between its farms and family tables around the world. This ensures the well-being of its animals, the environment, its employees and the communities they call home.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Visit the following URL for ore information:
Keywords: Seaboard Foods, Ames , Production Coordinator, Professions , Ames, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!