Network Telecom Technician
Company: CYNET SYSTEMS
Posted on: January 27, 2023
- Maintained, supported, and troubleshoot network equipment
- IMAC support: (Install, Move, Add, Change).
- Fiber optic and copper cable: Patching, Crimping, Device to
Device Cable management and Labeling.
- WiFi and BLE systems.
- IP Telephony (IPT).
- Microwave systems.
- Resolve reported issues within the stipulated SLA and update
the ServiceNow ticketing system.
- Perform Root Cause Analysis.
- Locating and or identifying network circuits and tagging the
- Work with stakeholders to identify site requirements and
provide technical recommendations.
- Create and update site documentation like run-book and Standard
- Standardize procedures to improve the efficiency and
effectiveness of the network.
- Follow the company's recommended Incident, Change, and Safety
- 5+ years of relevant experience supporting and managing a
network infrastructure and network-related devices.
- CCNA or equivalent industry certification.
- Experience with Cisco products.
- Worked in Enterprise Environment with Service Level
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Must be willing to learn quickly, adapt, and work in a
- Excellent communication and conversation skills (Verbal and
Keywords: CYNET SYSTEMS, Ames , Network Telecom Technician, Professions , Ames, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!