Hiring CDL-A Drivers: $1250 Minimum Weekly
Company: CDL Life
Posted on: April 30, 2021
HIrschbach is HIRING! CDL Drivers Needed for Dedicated
Company OverviewFor over 80 years, Hirschbach has built a sterling
reputation for delivering time and temperature sensitive freight.We
are a 100% asset based refrigerated carrier with one of the newest,
most technologically-advanced fleets on the road. We provide "best
in class" service, focused primarily on high density lanes
throughout the Midwest, South, Southeast, and Northeast.We strive
to be your carrier of choice by providing dependable service levels
with unmatched safety, innovation, technology, security,
communication, and on-time delivery performance.--Job
SummaryHirschbach Drivers will be responsible for delivering goods
from one place to another. They are expected to operate--a
tractor-trailer truck safely and deliver loads--on-time.--
We make it easy to change jobs!Get an extra--$400/week--for the
first 5 weeks to help make the transition to a new job with us as
easy as possible for you and your family. That's--$2,000 in 5
New Loyalty & Safety Incentive puts more money in your pocket every
month! Earn $.01 - $.15/mile for every mile dispatched in the
period. The longer you are with us, the more you earn per mile!
--Responsibilities and Duties
- Lock In Now: $4,000 No Worry Sign On
- Deliver goods while operating a tractor-trailer truck,
sometimes over intercity routes or spanning several states.
- Record amount and type of cargo being delivered.
- Drive long distances.
- Fill up on fuel, clean truck, and wash windows.
- Report to a dispatcher any incidents encountered on the
- Monitor road conditions and watch for traffic congestion.
- Follow all applicable traffic laws.
- Inspect their trailer before and after the trip, and record any
defects they find.
- Follow accident procedures if an accident occurs.
- Keep a log of their activities.
- Report serious mechanical problems to the appropriate
- Keep their truck, and associated equipment, clean and in good
- Plan routes using maps or satellite tracking.
- Get goods to client on time.
- Take rest periods during trip.
- Take special precautions while driving.
- Maintain log of trips.--Qualifications and Skills
- Class A CDL
- 12 Months or more driving experience
- Clean driving record* Must meet our hiring
Keywords: CDL Life, Ames , Hiring CDL-A Drivers: $1250 Minimum Weekly, Professions , Ames, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!