Part-time - Store Donation Attendant
Company: The Salvation Army USA Central Territory
Posted on: November 18, 2023
We Will Train - No experience necessary!!!
Looking for a place where "Doing the Most Good" is a mission?
The Salvation Army Mission:
The Salvation Army, an international movement, is an evangelical
part of the universal Christian church. Its message is based on the
Bible. Its ministry is motivated by the love of God. Its mission is
to preach the gospel of Jesus Christ and to meet human needs in His
name without discrimination.
TITLE: Part-Time - Store Donation Attendant
LOCATION : 133 Lincoln Way, Ames. Iowa 50010
PAY: $12 an hour
Provide excellent customer service to our donors that come to the
donner door in a store. Maintaining
a clean and well organized donation area. Handling each transaction
We offer a competitive employee benefit program for our part time
employees which includes voluntary life insurance, paid holidays,
and paid sick days.
This job description should not be interpreted as all inclusive. It
is intended to identify the essential
functions and requirements of the position. Other job related
responsibilities and tasks may be
assigned. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to
perform the essential job functions.
- Present professional appearance, adhering to dress code at all
- Maintains a friendly demeanor, greeting our donors and asking if
they need any assistance.
- Maintaining a clean and well organized donation area
- Responsible for all operations and security matters while on
- Receive and receipt all donated material ensuring that email
address is obtained from as
many donners as possible.
- Safeguard all donated materials and assigned equipment.
- Track donations per center policy.
- Courteously advise donors of material which is not acceptable.
Advise donors of heavy
materials of pick up service.
- Where and when applicable power sort donations as they come
- Report complaints, damage, and any injuries occurring on or near
the donation area for
which The Salvation Army may become liable.
- Sort, load and unload all SA trucks per center policy.
- Supports the production processes as needed.
- Must be available for a flexible schedule.
Keywords: The Salvation Army USA Central Territory, Ames , Part-time - Store Donation Attendant, Other , Ames, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!