IT Coordinator - Get Paid Daily
Company: Green Hills Retirement Community
Posted on: June 20, 2022
Job Classification: Full-TimeApplications are processed on a
NEW: Green Hills has partnered with Daily Pay to give our team
members control over accessing their paycheck on their own
schedule. Ask us about how this benefit supports your financial
ABOUT THE ROLE:This position is responsible for supporting
technology solutions for the betterment of productivity and
efficiency for staff and to support resident needs. This position
works in accordance with established policies and procedures and/or
specific instructions from the Director of Facilities for the
planning, installation, and troubleshooting of computer hardware,
software, and networking equipment for the community. This position
will support the planning and installation of new Information
Technology (IT) systems for the community. This position will
support residents' use of technology. This position is responsible
for performing/following all applicable safety policies and
procedures when performing job functions.
YOU ARE EXCITED ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY BECAUSE YOU WILL---
- Work independently to coordinate and support the IT program at
Green Hills Community.
- Provide face-to-face customer service to our residents and
employees for all technical issues.
- Maintain and troubleshoot community desktops, laptops,
printers, and other networked devices, including updating security
- Propose IT equipment & software purchases both for routine
replacement, upgrades and new installations.
WE ARE EXCITED ABOUT YOU BECAUSE YOU---
- Demonstrate patience when working with stakeholders to solve
- Have an eagerness to learn a wide variety of technology and
- Are able to successfully manage the priorities of an IT
- Can effectively troubleshoot and provide solutions for hardware
- Have two years of experience in the setup and maintenance of
networks and computer systems.
WE VALUE OUR EMPLOYEES AND SHOW APPRECIATION THROUGH---
- Scholarships and Educational Assistance Programs, because we
value the development of our team members and promoting from
- Extraordinary Reward Points, because we value recognizing and
appreciating our employees for their hard work.
- Our comprehensive benefits, because we value health and
wellness for you and your family.
- A Monthly All-Staff Meet n' Eat, because we value a strong
company culture that creates camaraderie between departments.
- Various Employee-led Committees, because we value employee
engagement and making your voice heard.
- Uniform Allowances, because we value the work you do every day
and want to help equip you to do your job to your best
- Discounted meals, because we value eating delicious and
nutritious meals together prepared by our own chefs.
If you have any questions about this job posting, please call us at
(515) 357-5000 or email us at HR@GreenHillsRC.com.
Green Hills Community is fully complying with the Centers for
Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) vaccination mandate. This role
requires proof of COVID-19 vaccination or an approved exemption as
a condition of employment.
Keywords: Green Hills Retirement Community, Ames , IT Coordinator - Get Paid Daily, Other , Ames, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!