Direct Support Professional-Respite-Ames
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Description $11/hour + bonus! Do you want to get paid to have
fun? If so, ChildServe Respite in Ames has a great job for you!
-Provide personal care and supervision for children with special
health care needs in group and individual settings. Services are
provided in home and community settings.This position is eligible
for a recruitment bonus up to $1500 within 6 months and a retention
bonus of an additional $1.50/hour.ScheduleFlexible, part-time
Monday through Sunday, varied hoursWhat You'll Do
- Have fun with kids while their regular caregivers get a
- Be creative while engaging children in activities
- Provided 1:1 care in the child's home or in the community.
Group services provided in the community or the Ames respite
- Receive ongoing training and supervision
- Great resume builder for those interested in social work,
education, therapy, psychology, and nursingWhat You'll Need
- Must be at least 18 years old to apply
- Must be able to provide your own transportation
- Ability to communicate effectively in reading, writing, and
speaking the English language
- This position may be subject to COVID-19 safety requirements.
If applicable, specific requirements will be discussed during the
interview processWhy ChildServe?ChildServe -has earned the title of
Top Workplace every year since 2014. Here's why employees love
- Our work matters. -We partner with families to help children
with special healthcare needs live a -great -life.
- We're not your average non-profit. -We serve 5,200 children
each year through over 30 specialty pediatric services in the Ames,
Des Moines, and Iowa City areas. Many of our programs are
- Our team members rock. -Our teams are filled with people who
care about their coworkers, and who believe that collaboration is
key to providing exceptional care to children.
- Our learning never stops. As a non-profit dedicated to
innovation, we're proud to help many team members gain new
certifications, continue their education, take their expertise to
the next level, and find new opportunities to advance their career
right here at ChildServe.
- We're -moving forward together. Experts across multiple
disciplines work together to help kids get the best care
possible.Ready to leave work every day knowing you've made a
difference for kids and families? Let's move Forward Together -
apply today!ChildServe -is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: childserve, Ames , Direct Support Professional-Respite-Ames, Other , Ames, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!