Company: Green Hills Retirement Community
Posted on: January 8, 2022
Job Classification: Part-TimeSalary Expectation:
$12.50/hrApplications are processed on a weekly basis.
WHO ARE WE?Come join our dedicated team at Green Hills Community, a
Top Workplace for two years in a row! Green Hills Community sits on
a beautiful green 30-acre campus in a relaxed natural wooded
setting minutes from Iowa State University in Ames, Iowa. Since
1986, Green Hills has been addressing the growing needs of the
retiring and senior communities. Today, Green Hills is one of two
retirement communities in Iowa managed by Life Care Services (LCS),
the nation's leading developer and manager of senior living
communities. We continually strive to create an environment of
trust and transparency by helping employees find a sense of purpose
in their job and achieve their highest potential while providing
hospitality to those who work and live at Green Hills.
ABOUT THE ROLE:The wait staff employee is responsible for the
overall operation, coordination, appearance and maintenance of the
dining areas and ensuring that courteous and efficient services are
delivered in accordance with the customer service standards and
expectations. Primarily serving guests in The GH Grill, Le Bistro,
and private dining rooms, meeting rooms, and the Community
YOU ARE EXCITED ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY BECAUSE YOU WILL---
- Set and maintain tables and workstations.
- Take orders and provide service in various dining
establishments on site.
- Answer questions about the menu and daily special items.
- Clear dishes from tables during and after meal service.WE ARE
EXCITED ABOUT YOU BECAUSE YOU---
- Are able to read, write, and follow oral instructions.
- Can perform basic math and measurements.
WE VALUE OUR EMPLOYEES AND SHOW APPRECIATION THROUGH---
- Scholarships and Educational Assistance Programs, because we
value the development of our team members and promoting from
- Extraordinary Reward Points, because we value recognizing and
appreciating our employees for their hard work.
- Our comprehensive benefits, because we value health and
wellness for you and your family.
- A Monthly All-Staff Meet n' Eat, because we value a strong
company culture that creates camaraderie between departments.
- Various Employee-led Committees, because we value employee
engagement and making your voice heard.
- Uniform Allowances, because we value the work you do every day
and want to help equip you to do your job to your best
- Shift Differentials for 3rd Shift and Weekend Packages, because
we appreciate our night and weekend team members.
- A Free and Confidential Employee Assistance Program, because we
understand that life happens.
If you have any questions about this job posting, please call us at
(515) 357-5000 or email us at HR@GreenHillsRC.com.
Keywords: Green Hills Retirement Community, Ames , Waitstaff, Other , Ames, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!