Company: Books-A-Million, Inc.
Posted on: April 28, 2021
Roles and Responsibilities may include:
- Provide the highest level of customer service to each
- Maintain merchandising standards in assigned area according to
Company policies and procedures.
- Successfully promote all Company initiatives when interacting
- Ensure efficient evaluation, processing, and/or merchandising
- Ensure customers receive a fast and friendly purchasing
- Research and input product and customer information into the
system according Company procedure.
- Provide quotes to customers for purchase of product and
authorizing the intake of product into store inventory.
- Monitor and maintain assigned area's cleanliness, providing a
clean workplace which includes dusting, vacuuming, cleaning
restrooms, and assisting in the general maintenance of the
- Perform other duties as assigned Qualifications and Education
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Customer service experience required, buying experience
- 18 years of age or older
- Successful completion of all background screeningsPreferred
- Computer and cash register skills
- Knowledgeable about product, with ability to research market
trendsPhysical and Environmental Requirements
- Must be able to stand and walk for extended periods of
- Must be able to use hands/arms to operate keyboard, telephone
and for repetitive motion activities.
- Must be able to lift or team lift objects up to 50 lbs., with
or without assistance.
- Must be able to communicate using speech, sight, and sound with
or without assistive device.
- Must be able to stand, walk, climb, bend, stoop or crouch while
performing daily activities of the job.
Keywords: Books-A-Million, Inc., Ames , Associate, Other , Ames, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!