Commercial Superintendent - No Traveling
Posted on: April 9, 2021
General Contractor seeking a Commercial Superintendent to work
on local projects (within a 2 hour radius of Ames/Des Moines area)
in healthcare, K-12 education, retail, etc. Ground up and remodel
- Assure all subcontractors to comply with safety
- Maintain good relationships with the Project Team including the
Owner, Architect, Engineer, Subcontractors and Vendors.
- Develop a clear and complete understanding of the construction
project by reviewing plans, documents and proposed cost
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook programs.
- Coordinate deliverables to assure schedule is on track.
- Running job site meetings
- Assisting with the coordination of subs.
- Participate in pre-punch walk through
- Lead kick-off meeting
- Develop site logistics plan
- Define roles and responsibilities of team
- Purchase Orders
- Owner Contracts Skills:Concrete, Construction, Commercial
construction, Schedule management, Jobsites, construction
supervision, construction management, safetyTop Skills
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management OR Construction
- Required: 5+ years of commercial construction project
experience (general contracting)
- Preferred: Someone who has experience with concrete footings,
foundations, SOG, steel/precast erection, metal stud, and
carpentryExperience Level:Intermediate Level About Aerotek:We know
that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know
that an individual's success starts with the right career
opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader,
Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for
our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since
1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and
staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices,
Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract
employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis
Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at
Aerotek.com.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will
consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color,
religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual
orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any
characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Aerotek, Ames , Commercial Superintendent - No Traveling, Other , Ames, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!