2020 Spring - Client Onboarding Intern
Company: Workiva, Inc.
Posted on: January 17, 2020
Workiva is looking for Client Onboarding Interns to help create a
positive impact on our customers lives by assisting in the timely
and accurate building of customer documents. The Client Onboarding
Intern receives projects from the Lead Client Onboarding Specialist
and with an in-depth knowledge of the Workiva application, creates
What You\'ll do Day to Day:
Document Setup and Verification: Performs document setups and
verifications on behalf of Global Client Services in order to
provide timely service to customers
* Obtains previously submitted documents (SEC website or other
* Applies appropriate document formatting according to best
* Applies linking to document
* Creates supporting workbooks for document to serve as
* Reviews document and projects prepared by others
* Applies XBRL tagging where necessary
User Testing: Participates in user testing performed by Quality
Assurance to aid in the development and enhancement of Workiva
What You\'ll Need:
* Very strong attention to detail
* Exceptional skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
* Ability to understand simple math concepts
* Strong technical aptitude
* Strong communication (verbal, listening and writing) skills
* Self-motivated and action-driven with the ability to take
initiative, execute and follow-through
* Well organized with superb time management skills
* Demonstrates strong sense of customer service
MORE ABOUT WORKIVA:
At Workiva (NYSE:WK) we create best-in-class solutions for
enterprise productivity. Workiva started with an idea: to make
complex collaboration easy. Wdesk is being used by thousands of
companies globally, including over 70% of the 500 largest U.S.
corporations by total revenue. We love our customers, and they love
Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States on a
full-time basis without currently or at any point in the future
Our values drive how we work and who we hire. You will see these
values ingrained in how we support our customers, work with team
members, build our products and in the work environment we ve
* CUSTOMER SUCCESS: Always delight our customers.
* TRUST: We rely on each other.
* INTEGRITY: Do the right thing, every time.
* COLLABORATION: Share resources and work together.
* INNOVATION: Keep creating solutions and finding better ways.
* INCLUSION: Support a diverse community where we all belong.
* ACCOUNTABILITY: Be responsible for your success and failure.
We believe our people are our greatest asset, and our unique
culture gives employees the opportunity to make an impact everyday.
We give our employees the freedom and resources they need backed by
our culture of collaboration and diverse thought to continue
innovating and breaking new ground. We hire talented people with a
wide range of skills and experiences who are eager to tackle some
of today s most challenging problems. At Workiva, you ll enjoy:
* CASUAL DRESS: Workiva has a casual work environment, most people
wear jeans to the office.
* INVOLVEMENT: Ability to participate in Employee Resource Groups,
(Women in Tech, Women in Sales, Ethnic Diversity, Veterans, Rainbow
(LGBTQ), Remote Employees, Caregiving) Volunteering, Company wide
celebrations, and more
* Extras: Free healthy snacks and drinks, Friday social hours with
stocked fridges, awesome team outings, and even five dog-friendly
* Internship Program: Participate in a Top 100 internship program.
We provide professional development opportunities, group mentoring
and fun events.
* LEARN MORE: https://www.linkedin.com/company/workiva/life/
Individuals seeking employment are considered without regard to
race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or
Workiva is an equal opportunity employer. It is our strong belief
that equal opportunity for all employees is central to the
continuing success of our organization. We will not discriminate
against an employee or applicant for employment because of race,
religion, sex, national origin, ethnicity, age, physical
disabilities, political affiliation, sexual orientation, color,
marital status, veteran status, medical condition or other
protected status in hiring, promoting, demoting, training,
benefits, transfers, terminations, recommendations, rates of pay or
other forms of compensation. Opportunity is provided to all
employees based on qualifications meeting job requirements.
Keywords: Workiva, Inc., Ames , 2020 Spring - Client Onboarding Intern, Other , Ames, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!