Baker / Cook: 2nd Shift $16 hr
Company: Panera Bread
Posted on: September 25, 2022
Baking is central to the Panera Bread essence of warmth and
quality. Our Bakers take their craft seriously and use their
expertise to create the best quality bread and baked goods. They
work diligently throughout the night to ensure they deliver the
high-quality products our customers love. Our Baker Helpers will be
there to learn the process and assist our bakers. Experience and
Skills: Our Bakers helpers don't need to have previous experience
as we will have ongoing training for this position. They normally
work from 2pm to 10pm including weekends and don't have set days
off. Baker helpers may have to work at multiple bakery-cafes during
their shift, so reliable transportation and a clean driving record
is a must! Pre-employment background check required. Physical
- Must be able to work up to a 10 hour shift while standing or
walking to perform essential functions.
- Will be required to lift up to thirty pounds during the course
of a workday.
- Will require bending, stooping, and occasional use of a
- Will work with ovens in high temperatures and also within the
cooler during shift.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with management and
Keywords: Panera Bread, Ames , Baker / Cook: 2nd Shift $16 hr, Human Resources , Ames, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!