Company: Staff Care
Posted on: March 9, 2019
General Dentistry opening in Ames, Iowa. This and other dentist jobs brought to you by DentistJobCafe.com Job Description & Requirements
StartDate: 03/13/2019Available Shifts: Regular 9 Pay Rate: $66.00 - 78.00
Immediate Need for Dentist in Ames. Provider will be working March 13th, 14th, 18th, 19th, 20th.--
- Community clinic in Central Iowa needs a locum general dentist to cover for 1-4 days per week starting as soon as possible.
- You will be working 8am-6pm and be responsible for performing all aspects of General Dentistry.
- Will be seeing 70% adults
- The General Dentist will be responsible for fillings, extractions (complicated will be referred out), endo (no molar), dentures, partials, crowns, etc. You will need a Medicaid #
- Requirement: endo preferred
- The dentist will need to be Iowa Certified, Medicaid, Iowa Health and Wellness enrolled as a provider.
Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for contractor physicians and other specialists with whom we match to client opportunities. In addition, Staff Care locum tenens positions regularly receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team to handle all travel, lodging, rental, and transportation needs.
About the Company
Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing. We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.-- We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Dentist, Dental, Dental Care, Oral Care, Patient Care, Allied Health, Healthcare, Health Care, Allied, Dental Public Health
Keywords: Staff Care, Ames , Dentist, Healthcare , Ames, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!