Licensed Mental Health Therapist (LCSW, LMFT, LPCC, PhD)
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Join the world's leading online platform for therapists and
counselors to provide care on your schedule, all from the comfort
of home. This is a remote position.
- Easy-to-Use: Seamlessly manage cases and write client notes all
within a single app.
- Flexible Hours: Engage with clients whenever and wherever works
best for you.
- No Overhead: Say goodbye to insurance barriers, marketing
budgets, administrative costs, and other expenses associated with
private practice. We match you with clients and check patient
- HIPAA-Compliant: Our platform meets stringent security
requirements to ensure patient information is protected and
- Evidence-based: Published studies by researchers at Columbia
University, Yale University, and NYU have shown the efficacy of
Talkspace as a mental health treatment.
- Additional Income: Choose your caseload, and earn extra income
What is Talkspace?
Talkspace is an online platform that will connect mental health
therapists and counselors with clients in their licensed state(s)
through an easy-to-use and HIPAA-compliant app.
How does Talkspace work?
Exchange text, video, and audio messages with your clients from
anywhere, at any time - as long as you do so daily, 5 days/week.
Our platform also supports Live Sessions via video, audio, and
To participate in the Talkspace clinical network, all therapists
and counselors are required to possess the following:
- LCPC, LCSW, LMFT or PhD in Clinical Psychology
- Individual Professional malpractice liability insurance
- Submission of a fully completed, signed CAQH application
- Individual NPI number
- Reliable internet connection
Note: Talkspace therapists and counselors only work with clients in
the state(s) where they are licensed and allowed to practice
Your clients are waiting. Join our network of thousands of
therapists and counselors, and become a leader in the mental
Job Type: Contract
Keywords: Talkspace, Ames , Licensed Mental Health Therapist (LCSW, LMFT, LPCC, PhD), Healthcare , Ames, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!