Outpatient Speech-Language Pathologist Clinical Fellowship - Full Time
Posted on: June 18, 2022
Description If you are looking to put your Speech Language
Pathology education to work, we -are providing an opportunity for a
-Speech Language Pathologist -Clinical Fellowship. -With a wide
range of -diagnoses -served, no two days will be exactly -the same
as you provide comprehensive, family-centered, speech language
-pathology -services to children ages birth through 21 years in our
outpatient service -area. -Join our large therapy team and grow
- An inter-professional team where you will collaborate with
occupational therapy, physical therapy, psychology, mental health
and many other services to provide a holistic approach to
- Leadership training and -paid -continuing education
opportunities to support career growth. Most classes provided on
site where you can chose your specialty or area of interest.
- Professional development and mentoring opportunities
- Mentorship onsite
- A wide range of diagnoses- no two days will be the same!
- The opportunity to leave work each day knowing you've made a
- Full Time
- 40 hours per week with flexible scheduling
- Clinic hours of operation, Monday Friday 8:00 am - 6:00 pmWhat
- Administer appropriate standardized tests/screenings/informal
- After reviewing medical, educational, social, and financial
information, provide recommendations, referrals, and follow-up for
- Provide interpretation and/or counseling of test results to
children and young adults/caregivers as well as ongoing feedback
- Collaborate with the interdisciplinary team on developing,
implementing, and revising the therapy plan of care based on
initial and ongoing assessments, and as required by
- Develop individualized plan of care as appropriate to meet the
needs of the child and young adult/caregiver including appropriate
frequency and duration
- Provide specialized pediatric treatment activities to children
and young adultsWhat You'll Need
- A master's degree in a Speech Language Pathology program -
- Preferred: 1+ years in clinical practice with pediatric
- Ability to communicate effectively in reading, writing, and
speaking the English language
- This position may be subject to COVID-19 safety requirements.
If applicable, specific requirements will be discussed during the
interview processWhy ChildServe?ChildServe -has earned the title of
Top Workplace every year since 2014. Here's why employees love
- Our work matters. -We partner with families to help children
with special healthcare needs live a -great -life.
- We're not your average non-profit. -We serve 5,200 children
each year through over 30 specialty pediatric services in the Ames,
Des Moines, and Iowa City areas. Many of our programs are
- Our team members rock. -Our teams are filled with people who
care about their coworkers, and who believe that collaboration is
key to providing exceptional care to children.
- Our learning never stops. As a non-profit dedicated to
innovation, we're proud to help many team members gain new
certifications, continue their education, take their expertise to
the next level, and find new opportunities to advance their career
right here at ChildServe.
- We're -moving forward together. Experts across multiple
disciplines work together to help kids get the best care possible.
-Ready to leave work every day knowing you've made a difference for
kids and families? Let's move Forward Together - apply
today!ChildServe -is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: childserve, Ames , Outpatient Speech-Language Pathologist Clinical Fellowship - Full Time, Healthcare , Ames, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!