Registered Nurse (RN)
Company: Green Hills Retirement Community
Posted on: May 11, 2022
Job Classification: Full-Time & Part-TimeSalary Range (RN):
$31.75/hr - $32.75/hr base; hourly wage increase after each of two
training programsApplications are processed on a weekly basis.
WHO ARE WE?Come join our dedicated team at Green Hills Community, a
Top Workplace for two years in a row! Green Hills Community sits on
a beautiful green 30-acre campus in a relaxed natural wooded
setting minutes from Iowa State University in Ames, Iowa. We
continually strive to create an environment of trust and
transparency by helping employees find a sense of purpose in their
job and achieve their highest potential while providing hospitality
to those who work and live at Green Hills.
ABOUT THE ROLE:This position is responsible for the provision and
supervision of direct resident care on a specified shift. Serves as
senior employee on-site in the absence of the Administrator and
Director of Nursing. We will hire candidates who have successfully
completed nursing education requirements while you wait to take
licensing exams. Green Hills will pay exam costs for employees
after 90 days of employment.
The following positions are available, though we are flexible to
fit your schedule:
- Days (7:00AM - 7:00PM)
- Nights (7:00PM - 7:00AM)
- PRN (as needed)
- Weekend Package ($1.50 extra an hour)
YOU ARE EXCITED ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY BECAUSE YOU WILL---
- Supervise Health Care Center staff and participate as needed to
provide care for residents in accordance with community standards
- Be responsible for the proper and timely provision of care in
response to the townhome/apartment emergency system.
- Assess the health and mental status for each resident during
the shift by making rounds in accordance with community
- Electronically document nursing care, medication
administration, incident reports, and more.
- Maintain communication with other operating departments and
personnel to ensure resident needs are addressed in a timely
fashion, including housekeeping, maintenance, transportation, and
WE ARE EXCITED ABOUT YOU BECAUSE YOU---
- Are a currently licensed Registered Nurse (RN) with the State
Board of Nurse Examiners.
- Have computer skills and Microsoft Office experience.
- Can work independently and accurately.
- Maintain the highest level of confidentiality.
- Can pass a pre-employment drug screen and criminal background
WE VALUE OUR EMPLOYEES AND SHOW APPRECIATION THROUGH---
- Scholarships and Educational Assistance Programs, because we
value the development of our team members and promoting from
- Extraordinary Reward Points, because we value recognizing and
appreciating our employees for their hard work.
- Our comprehensive benefits, because we value health and
wellness for you and your family.
- A Monthly All-Staff Meet n' Eat, because we value a strong
company culture that creates camaraderie between departments.
- Various Employee-led Committees, because we value employee
engagement and making your voice heard.
- Uniform Allowances, because we value the work you do every day
and want to help equip you to do your job to your best
- Shift Differentials for 3rd Shift and Weekend Packages, because
we appreciate our night and weekend team members.
- A Free and Confidential Employee Assistance Program, because we
understand that life happens.
If you have any questions about this job posting, please call us at
(515) 357-5000 or email us at HR@GreenHillsRC.com.
Green Hills Community is fully complying with the Centers for
Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) COVID-19 vaccination mandate.
This role requires proof of COVID-19 vaccination or an approved
exemption as a condition of employment.
Keywords: Green Hills Retirement Community, Ames , Registered Nurse (RN), Healthcare , Ames, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!