Immunology Pharmaceutical Sales Gastroenterology
Posted on: January 7, 2022
Area Business Manager (Dupixent) Gastroenterology - IowaPrimary
cities include: IowaSanofi Genzyme focuses on developing specialty
treatments for debilitating diseases that are often difficult to
diagnose and treat, providing hope to patients and their
families.Sanofi Genzyme has pioneered the development and delivery
of transformative therapies for patients affected by rare and
debilitating diseases for over 30 years. We accomplish our goals
through world-class research, collaboration with the global patient
community, and with the compassion and commitment of our employees.
With a focus on rare diseases, oncology, immunology and multiple
sclerosis, we are dedicated to making a positive impact on the
lives of the patients and families we serve. Sanofi Genzyme's
portfolio of transformative therapies, which are marketed in
countries around the world, represent groundbreaking and
life-saving advances in medicine.At Sanofi Genzyme, we are
committed to the growth of our people, connected in purpose by
career, life and health.Job Description:The Area Business Manager
(ABM) will have the potential opportunity to change the treatment
paradigm in the Gastroenterology space. S/he is responsible for
engaging Gastroenterologists, and other key customers within an
assigned geography and presenting clinically focused selling
messages to create and grow revenue and to consistently deliver
product goals related to Eosinophilic Esophagitis (EoE) indication.
The ABM will demonstrate initiative, drive, independence, and take
ownership for meeting and exceeding individual business goals. This
will be accomplished by driving performance and delivering results
in a compliant manner with a high degree of integrity strictly
following all Sanofi Genzyme US policies and in compliance with all
policies and procedures governing the promotion of
pharmaceutical/biological products in the US.
- Engage Gastroenterology customers within assigned geographical
territory and deliver clinically focused message to introduce,
launch, grow brand-share and revenue and to consistently deliver on
product goals for EoE indication.
- Collaborate and coordinate with other key field-based
stakeholders such as Regeneron Medical Specialists counterparts,
Medical Science Liaisons, Field Reimbursement and Market Access
teammates, Thought Leader Liaisons, and others in their territory
to proactively address customer needs, identify market dynamics and
trends, develop strategies which support brand and corporate
objectives, and ensure optimal account success within their
- Develop strong working relationships with gastroenterology
experts in assigned geography as well as biologic coordinators,
office staff and other important health care personnel and key
patient advocacy support groups as directed.
- Drive results by identifying key opportunities and developing
strategic business plans to generate product utilization and grow
- Plan, organize, and execute local promotional speaker programs
- Maximize budget allocated to the geographic territory to
support execution of strategies and tactics and generate/grow the
- Participate and help lead initiatives to support sales success
as assigned (e.g. participate in industry related congresses, local
and regional meetings and medical conferences).
- Own business opportunities within respective geographic area,
which includes coordination and calling upon private equity/large
group practices and other key targets to drive overall product
- Establish relationship with thought leaders in assigned
territory. Primary objective is to drive industry leading customer
- Bachelors degree from an accredited four-year college or
- 3+ years of pharmaceutical, biotech, or medical device sales
- Demonstrated ability to learn and apply technical and
scientific product-related information.
- Ability to travel to meetings/trainings/programs as necessary -
additional travel may be required within the assigned
- Proven success and positive track record of consistent sales
performance in complex markets with diverse customer segments
operating with a high degree of integrity within compliance
- Ability to operate as a team player in cooperation with
collaboration partners and internal colleagues to reach common
- Valid Drivers License.
- Candidate must complete all fleet safety training and must
maintain an acceptable driving record regarding accidents and
- 2+ years selling sub-cutaneous self-injectable (or office
administered IV) biologics in a complex and competitive
- 2+ years selling experience in gastroenterology or other
immunology disorders such as asthma, atopic dermatitis, psoriasis,
multiple sclerosis, crohns disease, or ulcerative colitis strongly
- Demonstrate advanced clinically based selling skills.
- Results oriented with a proven track record of success with
product launches.Strong understanding of the reimbursement
landscape and expertise with Managed Markets pull-through strongly
- Launch experience in specialty care and biologics strongly
- Alliance/matrix partnership experience strongly preferred.
- Experience with in-servicing and training office staff, nurses,
biologic coordinators, and office managers.
- Demonstrate a passion and learning aptitude for science and is
proactive in strengthening knowledge related to disease-state,
treatment options and healthcare trends.
- Highly organized with strong account management skills.Sanofi
Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative
Action employers committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin;
age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership or civil
union status; sex, gender, gender identity or expression;
affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military
status or liability for military status; domestic violence victim
status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information
(including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other
characteristic protected by law.As a healthcare company and a
vaccine manufacturer, Sanofi has an important responsibility to
protect individual and public health. This position will require
individuals to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as part of your
job responsibilities.#GD-SG#LI-GZAt Sanofi diversity and inclusion
is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values.
We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we
must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those
differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our
colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the
diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and
provide equal opportunity for all.
Keywords: Sanofi, Ames , Immunology Pharmaceutical Sales Gastroenterology, Healthcare , Ames, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!