RN / Registered Nurse / Iowa / Any / Travel- RN Oncology Job
Company: All Medical Personnel
Posted on: November 12, 2021
Position: LPN - Long Term CareLocation: Montrose, PADuration: 8
weeksStart: ASAPJob Information
- Provides nursing care in accordance with departmental and
hospital policies and procedures.
- Assists the RN with assessing, planning, implementing, and
evaluating patient care.
- Documentation of interventions, outcomes, and patient/family
- Collaborate with physicians and other members of the
interdisciplinary health care team to provide continuity of
- Responsible for the direction and assignment of nursing
interventions that may be performed by others.
- Must demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide
age-appropriate patient care and is accountable to the policies and
procedures of the organization.Requirements
- 1-2 year experience
- Previous clinical experience preferred
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing required.
- Active state nursing license
- BLS CertificationBenefits
- Day 1 Health benefits (Health/Vision/Dental)
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit
- Travel reimbursement
- State License reimbursement
- About Us: All Medical Personnel is a national leader in
healthcare staffing and recognized by Staffing Industry Analysts
(SIA) as one of the nation's largest healthcare staffing firms. Our
team of seasoned recruiters are experienced in their ability to
recruit, screen and place medical professionals for all types of
healthcare settings.If you're interested, please:1) Email with your
Resume/Questions2) OR call me at the number belowBest Regards,Paula
ClevelandSenior Account ManagerAll Medical Personnel - NursingMain:
Keywords: All Medical Personnel, Ames , RN / Registered Nurse / Iowa / Any / Travel- RN Oncology Job, Healthcare , Ames, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!