Customer Success Program Management Intern
Company: Workiva, Inc.
Posted on: April 15, 2019
Workiva is searching for talented Interns to join our growing
Customer Success team. This is an exciting opportunity to learn
about day-to-day customer success activities spanning from the
initial stages of onboarding to continued engagement and retention.
During your time at Workiva you will learn what it s like working
at a high-energy and fast-paced software company.
WHAT YOU\'LL DO:
* Track data related to customer transitions to our latest
* Analyze survey results to ensure customers are having a positive
experience during their transition
* Create and Implement customer documents using industry leading
* Collaborate with internal, cross-functional teams including
Product Management, Sales, Marketing, Engineering and Finance
* Apply XBRL tagging information to financial statements and
* View how our Customer Success Managers create a wow customer
* See the different phases of the customer life cycle and what role
the Customer Success team plays in each phase.
* Support all Customer Success Managers and ensure customers are
successful in our latest technology
Interns holding this position may also have the opportunity to test
new features for Quality Assurance purposes and work with teams on
WHAT YOU\'LL NEED:
* Grade Point Average of 3.0 or higher
* Completed second year at the undergraduate level
* Must be technically savvy and demonstrate a high level of
competency using Excel, Word, Google Docs, etc.
* Strong communication and leadership skills demonstrated through
leadership positions in community, school, or other programs
* Professional, outgoing, energetic personality with excellent
* Ability to work independently and take initiative
* Attention to detail and follow-through are required
* Must be available to work 15-20 hours per work during the
WHERE YOU\'LL WORK:
We firmly believe our people are our greatest assets, and our
unique culture gives employees the opportunity to not only make a
difference, but BE the difference. Employees at Workiva develop and
provide cutting-edge solutions and services to the business market.
We hire smart, talented people with a wide range of skills who are
hungry to tackle some of today s most challenging problems. Workiva
offers a creative culture and open-minded leadership. We want you
to thrive, which is why we provide you with perks like:
HEALTH & WELLNESS: Need a break* Hit the relaxation room, or take a
CASUAL DRESS: Workiva has a casual work environment, most people
wear jeans to the office.
EXTRAS: Free healthy snacks and drinks, Friday social hours with
stocked fridges, awesome team outings, and even five dog-friendly
MORE ABOUT WORKIVA:
At Workiva (NYSE:WK) we create best-in-class solutions for
enterprise productivity. Workiva started with an idea: to make
complex collaboration easy. Wdesk is being used by thousands of
companies globally, including over 70% of the 500 largest U.S.
corporations by total revenue. We love our customers, and they love
Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States on a
full-time basis without currently or at any point in the future
Workiva is an equal opportunity employer. It is our strong belief
that equal opportunity for all employees is central to the
continuing success of our organization. We will not discriminate
against an employee or applicant for employment because of race,
religion, sex, national origin, ethnicity, age, physical
disabilities, political affiliation, sexual orientation, color,
marital status, veteran status, medical condition or other
protected status in hiring, promoting, demoting, training,
benefits, transfers, terminations, recommendations, rates of pay or
other forms of compensation. Opportunity is provided to all
employees based on qualifications meeting job requirements.
Keywords: Workiva, Inc., Ames , Customer Success Program Management Intern, Executive , Ames, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!