General Manager - Campustown
Company: American Campus Communities
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Do you have what it takes to work with the best team in the
industry? American Campus Communities is seeking a -General Manager
that is passionate and motivated to lead a team to success. As
community leaders for the premiere student housing provider in the
nation, our General Managers are determined, hands-on individuals
who drive evolution daily.Our General Managers are the best at what
they do and love where they work. - These leaders have:Direct
oversight of property Financials (expense control & revenue
generation), Leasing & Marketing, Facilities, Customer Engagement,
and most importantly team supervision and leadership.Effective
interviewing, hiring, training, and leading of the -best and
brightest -team members, empowered to:
- be creative -in their work and -take ownership
- connect -with, and -serve -our prospective residents and
parents, existing residents and parents, their neighboring
university and staff, and their local community
- be passionate -and -innovative -about marketing our community
where residents can -live, learn, & thrive
- ensuring our community's curb appeal reflects the value of
service we provide with pristinely clean and well-maintained
grounds and facilities - -curb appeal is -EVERYONE'S responsibility
- everyone picks up trashEffectively oversee and -lead -both the
office and facilities team through the Turnover process from:
- initial unit walk-throughs and inventory audits and orders
- vendor management and scheduling
- detailed planning and implementation of unit make-readies
- outgoing and incoming resident communication and mitigating
potential "No Shows"
- well organized administrative process leading to a smooth
move-in experience for residents and parentsAmerican Campus
Communities Culture Commitments:
- Our people are devoted to a culture of inclusion, diversity,
and equality in the workplace and our communities. - We are
committed to intentionally executing an evolving set of goals
specific to inclusion, diversity, and accountability, driven by
empathetic leadership, and embraced by all.
- The core of American Campus culture involves everyone being
fully invested in everything that we do down to picking up the
smallest piece of trash. No matter their position or duration at
any given property, everyone picks up trash because we take pride
in our community.
- Serve as an American Campus representative and liaison in all
- Certain activities involved in this position may be
photographed and/or video and audio recorded for quality control
and/or training purposes. Compliance with the Photo, Video and
Voice Recording Policy is a condition of employment.Our ideal
General Manager candidates have a -bachelor's degree in business
and/or 4 years' experience in the student/multi-family housing
industry; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
-American Campus Communities strives to empower a team where all
employees are fully invested in their position as well as
everything we do as a company. American Campus is searching for a
candidate that exemplifies our core values such as "Put Students
First" and "Pursue Growth". These core values allow American Campus
Communities to better support our students, communities, and staff.
If you are looking for an industry leading company with a passion
for students and community, apply today to begin your path to
growth!Want to learn more about American Campus and our mission?
Follow us on -, -, and -!
Keywords: American Campus Communities, Ames , General Manager - Campustown, Executive , Ames, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!