Posted on: September 23, 2022
Culver's is looking for a Restaurant Manager
If you have a passion for restaurant industry and desire to serve
others, then this job is for you!
Our managers oversee it all, ensuring every True Blue Crew member
moves in sync and every guest leaves happy. They build and lead
great shifts, empower team members to grow their skillsets and
maintain a positive attitude throughout the restaurant. If you're a
natural leader who can rally a team to be its best, we'd love to
have you behind our counter.
We offer: Competitive wages
- Comprehensive training programs
- Career development
- Meal discounts
- Paid time off and insurance benefits for eligible team
- Free Uniforms
- And much, much more!Responsibilities: Run shifts effectively to
provide great food and excellent guest service
- Demonstrate positive and effective role modeling for team
- Lead team as a coach and mentor
- Support the development of a high performing team
- Maintain compliance with operational and food safety procedures
Qualifications: Strong work ethic
- Excited to come to work!
- "Can do" attitude
- Enjoys going the extra mile for the team
- Demonstrated passion and leadership
- Motivational and positive leadership style
- Strong communication and organization skills
- A genuine, smiling personality
- 1 - 2 years of restaurant experience is preferred
- Ability to work nights, weekends and holidaysWe've made it our
commitment that any guest who chooses Culver's leaves happy - and
that means creating a great experience for you too!
To submit an application - Click on APPLY NOW!
- This document is provided as a courtesy to you solely for the
purpose of training support and is not intended as legal guidance.
Culver Franchising System, LLC is not recommending or requiring
that the contents, in whole or in part, be utilized as a part of
your employment practices.
Keywords: Culver's, Ames , Assistant Manager, Executive , Ames, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!