Student Engineering Intern
Company: Planet Pharma
Posted on: August 2, 2022
The Intern will assist with projects in various departments such
as planning, finance, project management, security, procurement,
quality, information systems, engineering, depending on aptitudes
and interests. Interns will be provided proper training and
leadership development throughout their employment.
- Comply with Safety Policies and Procedures
- Regular attendance, timeliness, and scheduling flexibility
- Supports all safety objectives of the facility working in
conjunction with management
- Assist in managing the flow of paperwork
- Assist and facilitate staff as necessary - whenever and however
- Assist and operate with Building Management System
- Assist with planning on any building engineering changes.
- Help with the physical installation of the equipment.
- Operate and Troubleshoot HVAC & Steam Boiler System alongside
Facility Manager & Outside Contractors.
- Other related duties as assigned
Through these tasks, the intern will have the opportunity to make
professional connections in the animal health industry as well as
gain the experience needed for future careers. Students are asked
for at least a 10 hour commitment during the school year and is
recommended to work at least 2 hour intervals that work with their
school schedule. The best time to come is during large gaps before
or after classes.
- Undergraduate student.
- 10-20 hours during Semester and up to 40 hours during the
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We
celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive
environment for all employees.
Keywords: Planet Pharma, Ames , Student Engineering Intern, Engineering , Ames, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!