Company: Oculus Search Partners
Posted on: November 14, 2021
Safety Engineer Ames, IA $60-75K plus bonus Our Ames, IA
manufacturing client is looking to hire a Safety Engineer to their
2nd shift operations (3:30pm --- midnight). Under general
supervision, develops, implements and monitors programs that drive
year-over-year increases in safety and ergonomics and maintain
highest environmental quality standards. Key Responsibilities
- Involved in the design and development of facilities, work
areas and work procedures and makes health, safety and
environmental (HSE) recommendations accordingly.
- Participates in the development of methods to drive continuous
improvement of HSE practices.
- Responsible for preparing, maintaining, and updating
environmental and policy and procedure manuals.
- Assists in ensuring compliance with all HSE regulations, and
keeps abreast of any changes to laws and regulations that impact
- May serve as a contact with regulatory bodies. -- Job
- Requires a bachelor's degree or an equivalent combination of
education and experience.
- Requires at least 1 year related experience.
- Prefer bilingual (Spanish/English).
- Developing knowledge of health, safety, environmental and
workers compensation best practices.
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal skills that result in
- Knowledge of developing and implementing training
- Developing expertise in driving continuous improvement in HSE.
- Ergonomics background and ability to be a change agent.
Keywords: Oculus Search Partners, Ames , Safety Engineer, Engineering , Ames, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!