In-Home Teacher and Educator - Ames, IA
Posted on: January 12, 2022
- Location: Ames, Iowa
- Age of Children: 4 children total, under the age of 7
- Hours: 12 hours per week
Join Vivvi as we reinvent child care with exceptional educational
offerings for families in their home environment.
Vivvi is seeking a passionate, experienced childcare professional,
teacher, nanny, and/or educator to lead a high quality in-home
learning program for a group of children. This opportunity offers
the best of a classroom teaching position with the benefit of
building a strong relationship with one family.
As a teacher and caregiver with Vivvi In-Home, you will:
- Work with the Vivvi team to develop a program that is tailored
to the unique interests and needs of the children in your care
- Plan and implement activities and curriculum that support the
children's development through rich language, loving care, and
- Ensure the children's health and safety at all times through
close supervision and adherence to a robust set of daily
- Provide consistency and reliability to the children and
What you need to succeed in this role as a teacher and
- Associates degree or higher preferred
- Child development knowledge and experience to support
children's advancement in the following areas: sensory play, gross
and fine motor, language development, literacy development, social
and emotional learning
- Ability to confidently and professionally interact with parents
and form strong relationships
- Willing to offer a helping hand with some at home chores
What Vivvi offers:
- Robust training and investment in your growth and development
- A like minded community of childcare professionals
- Competitive compensation: all positions are salaried; full-time
roles offer benefits
- Supplies, including PPE and additional budget for curricular
- First Aid/CPR training if needed
To be considered, you must be willing to travel to the job's
location (a private family home). You must also be legally
authorized to work in the US.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not
discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national
origin, religion or religious creed, mental or physical disability,
medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy,
childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation,
gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military
or veteran status, or other characteristics protected by state or
federal law or local ordinance.
One of Vivvi's values is to treat each other with honor for the
whole person (not just the roles we fulfill). This means we
acknowledge each others' rich experience, cultures, backgrounds,
perspectives, and skills to reach the best outcomes. Applicants
from diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
Questions? Reach out to us at email@example.com and include your
resume. We look forward to receiving your application!
Keywords: Vivvi, Ames , In-Home Teacher and Educator - Ames, IA, Education / Teaching , Ames, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!