2020 Summer - Graphic Design Intern
Company: Workiva, Inc.
Posted on: October 11, 2019
At Workiva we started with an idea: make complex collaboration
easy. We knew there was a better way, and that s why we created
Wdesk. We re building something amazing and that s why it s already
used by thousands of companies around the globe. We are seeking a
Graphic Design Intern to join our team in Ames.
The Graphic Design Intern is responsible for the production of
creative digital and print concepts, designs, and layouts that
adhere to established standards. This position is instrumental in
helping to coordinate details around marketing channels and
tactics. The Graphic Design Intern will work on a team to help
achieve strategic marketing goals.
WHAT YOU\'LL DO:
* Designs and develops various forms of media for use in print or
* Executes projects, for both online and print products, that
reflect Workiva brands and its creative components (ie: web design,
* Works with Creative Services on video and photo projects;
assisting with photography, shoot set-up or other support as
* Works with other members of the Corporate Marketing team and
provides creative input on projects
* Creates, defines and maintains Workiva brand style guidelines and
* Maintains a library of approved iconography and style
* Refines media products and presentations to provide uniform
identity for all materials
WHAT YOU\'LL NEED:
* Currently pursuing a B.A./B.S. degree in marketing, advertising,
* Solid computer skills including Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft
Office Suite, internet navigation and email use
* Exceptional organizational, communication, interpersonal and
project management skills
* Ability to take initiative and be resourceful as issues arise
* Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of
variables within a situation
* Ability to think on your feet and adapt quickly to changing
* Ability to interact with internal peers and management in a
MORE ABOUT WORKIVA:
At Workiva (NYSE:WK) we create best-in-class solutions for
enterprise productivity. Workiva started with an idea: to make
complex collaboration easy. Wdesk is being used by thousands of
companies globally, including over 70% of the 500 largest U.S.
corporations by total revenue. We love our customers, and they love
Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States on a
full-time basis without currently or at any point in the future
Our values drive how we work and who we hire. You will see these
values ingrained in how we support our customers, work with team
members, build our products and in the work environment we ve
* CUSTOMER SUCCESS: Always delight our customers.
* TRUST: We rely on each other.
* INTEGRITY: Do the right thing, every time.
* COLLABORATION: Share resources and work together.
* INNOVATION: Keep creating solutions and finding better ways.
* INCLUSION: Support a diverse community where we all belong.
* ACCOUNTABILITY: Be responsible for your success and failure.
We believe our people are our greatest asset, and our unique
culture gives employees the opportunity to make an impact everyday.
We give our employees the freedom and resources they need backed by
our culture of collaboration and diverse thought to continue
innovating and breaking new ground. We hire talented people with a
wide range of skills and experiences who are eager to tackle some
of today s most challenging problems. At Workiva, you ll enjoy:
* CASUAL DRESS: Workiva has a casual work environment, most people
wear jeans to the office.
* INVOLVEMENT: Ability to participate in Employee Resource Groups,
(Women in Tech, Women in Sales, Ethnic Diversity, Veterans, Rainbow
(LGBTQ), Remote Employees, Caregiving) Volunteering, Company wide
celebrations, and more
* Extras: Free healthy snacks and drinks, Friday social hours with
stocked fridges, awesome team outings, and even five dog-friendly
* Internship Program: Participate in a Top 100 internship program.
We provide professional development opportunities, group mentoring
and fun events.
* LEARN MORE: https://www.linkedin.com/company/workiva/life/
Individuals seeking employment are considered without regard to
race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or
Workiva is an equal opportunity employer. It is our strong belief
that equal opportunity for all employees is central to the
continuing success of our organization. We will not discriminate
against an employee or applicant for employment because of race,
religion, sex, national origin, ethnicity, age, physical
disabilities, political affiliation, sexual orientation, color,
marital status, veteran status, medical condition or other
protected status in hiring, promoting, demoting, training,
benefits, transfers, terminations, recommendations, rates of pay or
other forms of compensation. Opportunity is provided to all
employees based on qualifications meeting job requirements.
Keywords: Workiva, Inc., Ames , 2020 Summer - Graphic Design Intern, Design, Graphic Design & CAD , Ames, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!