Customer Marketing Intern (Events)
Company: Workiva, Inc.
Posted on: March 15, 2019
Workiva is looking for a talented individual to join our Customer Marketing team. As an intern at Workiva, you will be a key contributor to the preparation and support of multiple customer programs including User Stories and Testimonials, User Groups, and other customer marketing initiatives.
WHAT YOU LL DO:
* Project-manage the execution of marketing collateral: user stories and videos, event invites, and other promotional material
* Work with internal stakeholders and external vendors to secure venue contracts and execute other event logistics
* Research user attributes and behaviors for specific customer initiatives (i.e. speaking engagements, presentations, etc.)
* Research potential event locations, present options and recommendations to internal stakeholders
* Assist in managing schedules and deadlines for multiple customer programs and events
* Collate metrics measuring program success, including ROI, web metrics, etc.
WHAT YOU LL NEED:
* Must be pursuing business or marketing degree
* Attention to detail and organization skills
* Experience in marketing a plus
* Excellent business communications skills, both written and verbal
WHERE YOU\\'LL WORK:
We firmly believe our people are our greatest assets, and our unique culture gives employees the opportunity to not only make a difference, but BE the difference. Employees at Workiva develop and provide cutting-edge solutions and services to the business market. We hire smart, talented people with a wide range of skills who are hungry to tackle some of today s most challenging problems. Workiva offers a creative culture and open-minded leadership. We want you to thrive, which is why we provide you with perks like:
HEALTH & WELLNESS:
Need a break* Hit the relaxation room, or take a bike ride.
Workiva has a casual work environment, most people wear jeans to the office.
Free healthy snacks and drinks, Friday social hours with stocked fridges, awesome team outings, and even five dog-friendly offices.
MORE ABOUT WORKIVA:
At Workiva (NYSE:WK) we create best-in-class solutions for enterprise productivity. Workiva started with an idea: to make complex collaboration easy. Wdesk is being used by thousands of companies globally, including over 70% of the 500 largest U.S. corporations by total revenue. We love our customers, and they love us back.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis without currently or at any point in the future requiring sponsorship.
Workiva is an equal opportunity employer. It is our strong belief that equal opportunity for all employees is central to the continuing success of our organization. We will not discriminate against an employee or applicant for employment because of race, religion, sex, national origin, ethnicity, age, physical disabilities, political affiliation, sexual orientation, color, marital status, veteran status, medical condition or other protected status in hiring, promoting, demoting, training, benefits, transfers, terminations, recommendations, rates of pay or other forms of compensation. Opportunity is provided to all employees based on qualifications meeting job requirements.
Keywords: Workiva, Inc., Ames , Customer Marketing Intern (Events), Advertising , Ames, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!