Partner Marketing Intern
Company: Workiva, Inc.
Posted on: February 14, 2019
Workiva is searching for a talented intern to join our Partner Marketing team. This is an exciting opportunity to help internal and external customers be as successful as possible while building relationships across the organization. During your time at Workiva you will learn what it s like working at a high-energy and fast-paced software company. Workiva has a fantastic summer internship program where our interns are given opportunities to grow professionally and create connections across the company.
WHAT YOU\'LL DO:
* Coordinate and communicate partner programming through clear messaging
* Organize and execute partner events
* Create messaging for weekly blogs and quarterly newsletters, targeting an audience of partners
* Measure success metrics, including ROI
* Assist in building and executing go-to-market plans and launch programs
* Partner with marketing, product management and sales teams to develop and execute partner messaging, integrating appropriate marketing strategies for the program
* Partner with internal teams (as needed), including: software development, customer success, professional services, and sales
* Create and manage JIRA ticketing process for project tracking
WHAT YOU\'LL NEED:
* Ability to work independently and take initiative
* Currently pursuing a degree in marketing, management or a related field
* Grade Point Average of 3.0 or higher
* Must be available to work 15-20 hours per work during the semester and 40 hours in the summer
WHERE YOU\'LL WORK:
We firmly believe our people are our greatest assets, and our unique culture gives employees the opportunity to not only make a difference, but BE the difference. Employees at Workiva develop and provide cutting-edge solutions and services to the business market. We hire smart, talented people with a wide range of skills who are hungry to tackle some of today s most challenging problems. Workiva offers a creative culture and open-minded leadership. We want you to thrive, which is why we provide you with perks like:
HEALTH & WELLNESS: Need a break* Hit the relaxation room, or take a bike ride.
CASUAL DRESS: Workiva has a casual work environment, most people wear jeans to the office.
EXTRAS: Free healthy snacks and drinks, Friday social hours with stocked fridges, awesome team outings, and even five dog-friendly offices.
MORE ABOUT WORKIVA:
At Workiva (NYSE:WK) we create best-in-class solutions for enterprise productivity. Workiva started with an idea: to make complex collaboration easy. Wdesk is being used by thousands of companies globally, including over 70% of the 500 largest U.S. corporations by total revenue. We love our customers, and they love us back.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis without currently or at any point in the future requiring sponsorship.
Workiva is an equal opportunity employer. It is our strong belief that equal opportunity for all employees is central to the continuing success of our organization. We will not discriminate against an employee or applicant for employment because of race, religion, sex, national origin, ethnicity, age, physical disabilities, political affiliation, sexual orientation, color, marital status, veteran status, medical condition or other protected status in hiring, promoting, demoting, training, benefits, transfers, terminations, recommendations, rates of pay or other forms of compensation. Opportunity is provided to all employees based on qualifications meeting job requirements.
Keywords: Workiva, Inc., Ames , Partner Marketing Intern, Advertising , Ames, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!