Marketing Campaign Specialist
Company: Renewable Energy Group, Inc.
Posted on: November 14, 2021
It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what
they're doing!--We're committed to bringing passion and customer
focus to the business. POSITION PURPOSE: The marketing automation
and campaign specialist will support the day-to-day needs of
REG---s marketing automation campaigns. This person is actively
engaged in the use of Salesforce (CRM) and Pardot (marketing
automation). You will design and develop multiple types of
workflows/campaigns that presents REG---s value proposition and
lifecycle messaging to stakeholders that lead to greater customer
engagement, higher conversions and more qualified leads. ESSENTIAL
- Create and maintain Salesforce and Pardot dashboards, email
templates, forms, landing pages, customer journey, list updates,
duplication resolution and data extensions.
- Execute marketing campaigns by developing emails, landing
pages, nurturing programs and web forms using REG---s marketing
- Segment audiences based on consumer behavior, personas and
website interaction (content downloads, website visits, etc).
- Perform A/B testing of campaigns and implement best practices
to increase open rates, clickthrough rates and conversions.
- Measure effectiveness of marketing campaigns and further
optimize to nurture leads and convert to customers.
- Ensure accurate and complete information is captured in our
customer relationship management (CRM) systems for our sales team
to follow-up with.
- Ability to handle a fast-paced role.
- Work within automation platforms to ensure data and
integrations are working correctly JOB QUALIFICATIONS:
- Education - Bachelor---s Degree in advertising, marketing, or
- Experience - At least two (2) years of managing marketing
campaigns utilizing email marketing and marketing automation
- Have knowledge in Salesforce and Pardot to segment audiences,
create email templates, forms, landing pages, measure, test,
- Knowledge of digital technology, digital media and digital
- Solid knowledge of lead generation, campaign delivery and
optimization that drive conversions and customer retention.
- Strong analytical skills and experience with data reporting
- Strong verbal and written business communication skills,
organization, prioritization and collaboration skills
- Ability to follow and maintain best practices in planning,
managing, and executing campaigns.
- Understanding of email and SMS regulations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven
environment and manage a wide range of projects
- Basic understanding with HTML.REG is committed to creating a
diverse environment and is an equal opportunity employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, age, religion, gender, gender
identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin,
disability, or veteran status.
Keywords: Renewable Energy Group, Inc., Ames , Marketing Campaign Specialist, Advertising , Ames, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!