Senior Director of Product Marketing - Financial Services
Company: Workiva, Inc.
Posted on: January 16, 2020
The Senior Director of Product Marketing - Financial Services
creates the go-to-market plan including market strategy,
solution/product positioning, and sales/global services enablement
to drive desired business outcomes. They are the central hub that
manages product and solution launches across Sales, Global
Services, Marketing and Product Management, just to name a few. By
equipping themselves with critical knowledge of the market,
detailed process knowledge of Accounting & Finance processes,
market feedback and analysis, they act as a crucial driver as we
identify and prioritize marketing opportunities, go-to-market
strategy, product features, providing consulting and management
support to the overall initiative.
What you will do:
* Strategy: Create and evangelize the overall go-to-market strategy
for Workiva's approach within accounting and finance across our
North America, EMEA & APAC Financial Services markets, specifically
focusing on the broader regulated reporting market within Banking,
Insurance & Investments, including both external and internal
reporting sub processes.
* Thought Leadership: Create and evangelize key content including
blogs, white papers, webinars, and other thought leadership assets
to broaden Workiva's awareness and consideration in the
* Product Marketing and Sales Consulting: Provide consulting and
management support to marketing and sales areas, identifying
emerging market opportunities.
* Product Management Consulting: Provide consulting and management
support to product managers and development teams, including
identifying and prioritizing product features based on customer and
What You ll Need:
* Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, or similar area of
study; MBA strongly preferred
* 10+ years experience in financial reporting specifically focused
in the areas of regulated reporting in the banking, insurance and
* Enabled to build go-to-market approach and strategy within the
financial reporting market.
* Ability to evangelize market, solution and product strategies
throughout Marketing, Sales, Global Services.
* Ability to present comfortably to both small and large audiences,
including executive teams at customer/prospect accounts and
internally to Workiva
* Ability to work directly with customers and prospects
* Desire to collaborate with cross-functional leadership
* Product Management experience leading both direct and indirect
reports is a plus
* Experience in SaaS industry is a plus
* Extraordinary listening, communication, and program management
* Passion for products and discovering new features to meet market
* Enjoy working with metrics and analytics that drive
* High comfort level working in a technology environment;
experience in the technology sector
* Wdesk experience is a plus
WHERE YOU LL WORK:
We firmly believe our people are our greatest asset, and our unique
culture gives employees the opportunity to not only make a
difference, but BE the difference. Employees at Workiva develop and
provide cutting-edge solutions and services to the business market.
We hire smart, talented people with a wide range of skills who are
hungry to tackle some of today s most challenging problems. Workiva
offers a creative culture and open-minded leadership. We want you
to thrive, which is why we provide you with perks like:
* Fantastic Benefits: With coverage starting day one, choose from
competitive health, dental, and vision plans on the largest
physician networks available.
* Employee Stock Purchase Plan: Purchase company stock at a 15%
* Casual Dress: Workiva has a casual work environment, most people
wear jeans to the office.
* Work-life Balance: Start with 40 hours of paid time off on your
first day, accruing up to 120 in your first year and increases
based on years of service. Many departments allow team members to
work remotely on an as needed basis.
* Health & Wellness: Need a break* Hit the relaxation room, or take
a bike ride.
* Extras: Free healthy snacks and drinks, Friday social hours with
stocked fridges, awesome team outings, and even four dog-friendly
offices (Ames, Bozeman, Missoula and New York City).
* Learn more on the Workiva LinkedIn
Individuals seeking employment are considered without regard to
race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or
Workiva is an equal opportunity employer. It is our strong belief
that equal opportunity for all employees is central to the
continuing success of our organization. We will not discriminate
against an employee or applicant for employment because of race,
religion, sex, national origin, ethnicity, age, physical
disabilities, political affiliation, sexual orientation, color,
marital status, veteran status, medical condition or other
protected status in hiring, promoting, demoting, training,
benefits, transfers, terminations, recommendations, rates of pay or
other forms of compensation. Opportunity is provided to all
employees based on qualifications meeting job requirements.
Keywords: Workiva, Inc., Ames , Senior Director of Product Marketing - Financial Services, Advertising , Ames, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!