Implementation Consultant - Financial & Risk Reporting- Spanish Speaker
Company: Workiva, Inc.
Posted on: November 23, 2022
SummaryThe Solutions Architect directly interfaces with our
customers and partners to deliver solutions within current Workiva
products that achieve customer outcomes. This role is focused on
documentation, continued learning, and enablement for internal
resources as well as our customer and partners. The Solution
Architect works closely with other internal teams cross
functionally including project management, customer success,
support, solution engineering, and product
- Leads the delivery of contracted services to customers and
- Performs detailed discovery sessions to understand business
needs and requirements
- Creates a solution design that achieves outcomes within the
- Directly interfaces with customers and partners to deliver
- Maintains and enhances knowledge of financial, risk, or
operational reporting using the Workiva platform through a
commitment to ongoing training
- Participates in leading and mentoring peers as well as
Associates, assisting onboarding as needed and participates in
ongoing training efforts.What You'll NeedEducation
- Undergraduate Degree or equivalent combination of education and
experience in a related field.Experience
- 3+ years of experience in service delivery role, finance,
accounting, audit, or a related field.
- Experience with ERP, GRC, GL, FP&A, or Analytics &
Reporting solutions and their related technology platforms.
- Hands on experience within the Workiva platform, other SaaS and
cloud technologies, or data architectures preferred.
- Consultant level at a services company or public accounting
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication
- Ability to present topics clearly and succinctly
- Self-motivated with strong propensity for action, results and
- Ability to influence and drive change in business
- A strong individual contributor with intellectual curiosity to
positively impact the ability to manage multiple services.
- Enhanced technology knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite and
Google Workspace applications. Familiarity with any of the
following: SQL, JSON, REST, or Python is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to curate and maintain customer-first
- Up to 25% travelWorking Conditions & Physical Requirements
- Reliable internet access for any period of time working
remotely, not in a Workiva office.How You'll Be Rewarded:
- Salary range in the US:$74,000.00 - $123,000.00 Annually
- A discretionary bonus typically paid annually
- Restricted Stock Units granted at time of hire
- 401(k) match and comprehensive employee benefits packageThe
salary range represents the low and high end of the salary range
for this job in the US. Minimums and maximums may vary based on
location. The actual salary offer will carefully consider a wide
range of factors, including your skills, qualifications, experience
and other relevant factors.Where You'll WorkOur values drive how we
work and who we hire. You will see these values ingrained in how we
support our customers, work with team members, build our products
and in the work environment we've created.
- Customer Success: Always delight our customers.
- Trust: Rely on each other.
- Integrity: Do the right thing, every time.
- Collaboration: Share resources and work together.
- Innovation: Keep creating solutions and finding better
- Inclusion: Support a diverse community where we all
- Accountability: Be responsible for your success and
We believe our people are our greatest asset, and our unique
culture gives employees the opportunity to make an impact everyday.
We give our employees the freedom and resources they need-backed by
our culture of collaboration and diverse thought-to continue
innovating and breaking new ground. We hire talented people with a
wide range of skills and experiences who are eager to tackle some
of today's most challenging problems.At Workiva, you'll enjoy:
- Fantastic Benefits: With coverage starting day one, choose from
competitive health, dental, and vision plans on the largest
physician networks available.
- Casual Dress: Workiva has a casual work environment, most
people wear jeans to the office.
- Involvement: Ability to participate in Business Employee
Resource Groups (Black, Hispanic, Asian, Women, Rainbow (LGBTQIA+),
Veterans, Disabilities), Volunteering, Company wide celebrations,
- Work-life Balance: We have competitive PTO, VTO and Parental
Leave. We encourage employees to spend time enjoying life outside
Learn more about life at Workiva:
https://www.linkedin.com/company/workiva/Learn more about benefits:
Workiva is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action
Employer. We believe that great minds think differently. We value
diversity of backgrounds, beliefs, and interests, and we recognize
diversity as an important source of intellectual thought, varied
perspective, and innovation. Employment decisions are made without
regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin,
ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation,
gender identity or expression genetic information, marital status,
citizenship status or any other protected characteristic.Workiva is
committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations
to applicants with disabilities. To request assistance with the
application process, please email
Workiva supports employees in working where they work best - either
from an office or remotely from any location within their country
Keywords: Workiva, Inc., Ames , Implementation Consultant - Financial & Risk Reporting- Spanish Speaker, Accounting, Auditing , Ames, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!